The trust purchased its first vehicle: AEC Regent V, 503RUO. Click HERE to see a brief history of this bus and the restoration update.
AEC Reliance with Weymann bodywork. This vehicle was donated to the Trust by the late Philip Platt and was in need of extensive restoration.This work is now well underway – click HERE for details.
This vehicle was acquired after a successful appeal to assist the Trust in raising sufficient funds. It is a 1952 AEC Regent III with Weymann bodywork and has already undergone a full restoration under the ownership of Philip Platt. A modest amount of work is thought to be required in order to return it to roadworthy condition
This 1957 AEC Regent V with Metro Cammell bodywork was acquired as a result of a single, very generous donation. It is currently roadworthy and available for use